Quantitative comparison and selection of home range metrics for telemetry data
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1057–1065, November 2012
How to Cite
Cumming, G. S., Cornélis, D. (2012), Quantitative comparison and selection of home range metrics for telemetry data. Diversity and Distributions, 18: 1057–1065. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2012.00908.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Oppenheimer Foundation
- University of Cape Town
- French National Research Agency
- the European Union
- French Foreign Ministry through the French Embassy in Zimbabwe. Grant Number: RP-PCP Grant 2008
- USAID through a subcontract from the Wildlife Conservation Society's Global Avian Influenza Network for Surveillance (GAINS) programme
- DST/NRF Centre of Excellence at the Percy FitzPatrick Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!