Invasion by a non-native ecosystem engineer alters distribution of a native predator
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1190–1198, December 2012
How to Cite
Cameron, E. K. and Bayne, E. M. (2012), Invasion by a non-native ecosystem engineer alters distribution of a native predator. Diversity and Distributions, 18: 1190–1198. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2012.00912.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Alberta Conservation Association
- Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- Northern Scientific Training Program
- Alberta Sport, Recreation, Parks and Wildlife Foundation
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council Canada Operating Grant to EMB
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship to EKC
- Alberta Ingenuity Scholarship to EKC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!