Taxonomy versus phylogeny: evolutionary history of marsh rabbits without hopping to conclusions
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 120–133, February 2013
How to Cite
Tursi, R. M., Hughes, P. T. and Hoffman, E. A. (2013), Taxonomy versus phylogeny: evolutionary history of marsh rabbits without hopping to conclusions. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 120–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2012.00915.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the University of Central Florida
- UCF Institutional Animal Care
- The Florida Museum of Natural History
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!