Individual migratory patterns of two threatened seabirds revealed using stable isotope and geolocation analyses
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 317–329, March 2013
How to Cite
Militão, T., Bourgeois, K., Roscales, J. L. and González-Solís, J. (2013), Individual migratory patterns of two threatened seabirds revealed using stable isotope and geolocation analyses. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 317–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2012.00916.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/47467/2008
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CGL2009-11278/BOS
- Fondos FEDER
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!