Divergent introduction histories among invasive populations of the delicate skink ( Lampropholis delicata): has the importance of genetic admixture in the success of biological invasions been overemphasized?
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 134–146, February 2013
How to Cite
Chapple, D. G., Miller, K. A., Kraus, F. and Thompson, M. B. (2013), Divergent introduction histories among invasive populations of the delicate skink ( Lampropholis delicata): has the importance of genetic admixture in the success of biological invasions been overemphasized?. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 134–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2012.00919.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
- Victoria University of Wellington Animal Ethics Committee. Grant Number: 2006R12
- University of Sydney Animal Ethics Committee. Grant Numbers: L04/3-2007/1/4572, L04/9-2009/3/5111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!