Impacts of data quality on the setting of conservation planning targets using the species–area relationship
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 1–13, January 2013
How to Cite
Metcalfe, K., Delavenne, J., Garcia, C., Foveau, A., Dauvin, J.-C., Coggan, R., Vaz, S., Harrop, S. R., Smith, R. J. (2013), Impacts of data quality on the setting of conservation planning targets using the species–area relationship. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2012.00921.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- European Union under the Interreg IVA Programme
- European Regional Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!