Phylogenetic evidence for multiple and secondary introductions of invasive snails: Pomacea species in the People's Republic of China
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 147–156, February 2013
How to Cite
Lv, S., Zhang, Y., Liu, H.-X., Hu, L., Liu, Q., Wei, F.-R., Guo, Y.-H., Steinmann, P., Hu, W., Zhou, X.-N. and Utzinger, J. (2013), Phylogenetic evidence for multiple and secondary introductions of invasive snails: Pomacea species in the People's Republic of China. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 147–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2012.00924.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!