Changes in biodiversity and vegetation composition in the central Swiss Alps during the transition from pristine forest to first farming
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 157–170, February 2013
How to Cite
Colombaroli, D., Beckmann, M., van der Knaap, W. O., Curdy, P. and Tinner, W. (2013), Changes in biodiversity and vegetation composition in the central Swiss Alps during the transition from pristine forest to first farming. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 157–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2012.00930.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- FNS Ambizione grant. Grant Number: PZ00P2–126573
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!