The influence of native versus exotic streetscape vegetation on the spatial distribution of birds in suburbs and reserves
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 294–306, March 2013
How to Cite
Ikin, K., Knight, E., Lindenmayer, D. B., Fischer, J. and Manning, A. D. (2013), The influence of native versus exotic streetscape vegetation on the spatial distribution of birds in suburbs and reserves. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 294–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2012.00937.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!