Evaluating forest refugial models using species distribution models, model filling and inclusion: a case study with 14 Brazilian species
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 330–340, March 2013
How to Cite
Porto, T. J., Carnaval, A. C. and da Rocha, P. L. B. (2013), Evaluating forest refugial models using species distribution models, model filling and inclusion: a case study with 14 Brazilian species. Diversity and Distributions, 19: 330–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2012.00944.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!