Present address for Brian Wade: Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA. Present address for Fuad Al Horani: Marine Science Station, PO Box 195, Aqaba 77110, Jordan.
Balance between microbial calcification and metazoan bioerosion in modern stromatolitic oncolites
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2004
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 49–57, January 2004
How to Cite
Garcia-Pichel, F., Al-Horani, F. A., Farmer, J. D., Ludwig, R. and Wade, B. D. (2004), Balance between microbial calcification and metazoan bioerosion in modern stromatolitic oncolites. Geobiology, 2: 49–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2004.00017.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2004
- Received 30 September 2003; accepted 14 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!