Targeted genomic detection of biosynthetic pathways: anaerobic production of hopanoid biomarkers by a common sedimentary microbe
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 33–40, January 2005
How to Cite
FISCHER, W. W., SUMMONS, R. E. and PEARSON, A. (2005), Targeted genomic detection of biosynthetic pathways: anaerobic production of hopanoid biomarkers by a common sedimentary microbe. Geobiology, 3: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2005.00041.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Received 6 December 2004; accepted 1 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!