Abiotic–biotic controls on the origin and development of spicular sinter: in situ growth experiments, Champagne Pool, Waiotapu, New Zealand
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 93–114, April 2005
How to Cite
HANDLEY, K. M., CAMPBELL, K. A., MOUNTAIN, B. W. and BROWNE, P. R. L. (2005), Abiotic–biotic controls on the origin and development of spicular sinter: in situ growth experiments, Champagne Pool, Waiotapu, New Zealand. Geobiology, 3: 93–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2005.00046.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
- Received 23 March 2005; accepted 3 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!