Planktonic microbial community composition across steep physical/chemical gradients in permanently ice-covered Lake Bonney, Antarctica
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 53–67, March 2006
How to Cite
GLATZ, R. E., LEPP, P. W., WARD, B. B. and FRANCIS, C. A. (2006), Planktonic microbial community composition across steep physical/chemical gradients in permanently ice-covered Lake Bonney, Antarctica. Geobiology, 4: 53–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2006.00057.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
- Received 01 July 2005; accepted 17 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!