Present address: GSF-National Center for Environment and Health, Institute of Groundwater Ecology, 85764 Neuherberg, Germany
Determination of isotope fractionation factors and quantification of carbon flow by stable carbon isotope signatures in a methanogenic rice root model system
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 109–121, June 2006
How to Cite
PENNING, H., TYLER, S. C. and CONRAD, R. (2006), Determination of isotope fractionation factors and quantification of carbon flow by stable carbon isotope signatures in a methanogenic rice root model system. Geobiology, 4: 109–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2006.00075.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Received 13 October 2005; accepted 10 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!