Cyanobacterial calcification and its rock-building potential during 3.5 billion years of Earth history
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 147–166, September 2006
How to Cite
ALTERMANN, W., KAZMIERCZAK, J., OREN, A. and WRIGHT, D. T. (2006), Cyanobacterial calcification and its rock-building potential during 3.5 billion years of Earth history. Geobiology, 4: 147–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2006.00076.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Received 07 November 2005; accepted 10 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!