Present address: Geophysical Laboratory, Carnegie Institution of Washington, 5251 Broad Branch Road, NW, Washington DC 20015, USA.
Mass-independent fractionation of sulfur isotopes in sulfides from the pre-3770 Ma Isua Supracrustal Belt, West Greenland
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 227–238, December 2006
How to Cite
PAPINEAU, D. and MOJZSIS, S. J. (2006), Mass-independent fractionation of sulfur isotopes in sulfides from the pre-3770 Ma Isua Supracrustal Belt, West Greenland. Geobiology, 4: 227–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2006.00083.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 1 February 2006; accepted 7 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!