Niches of the pre-photosynthetic biosphere and geologic preservation of Earth's earliest ecology
Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 101–117, June 2007
How to Cite
SLEEP, N. H. and BIRD, D. K. (2007), Niches of the pre-photosynthetic biosphere and geologic preservation of Earth's earliest ecology. Geobiology, 5: 101–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2007.00105.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
- Received 16 June 2006; accepted 20 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!