Phosphorous availability influences the dissolution of apatite by soil fungi
Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 265–280, September 2007
How to Cite
ROSLING, A., SUTTLE, K. B., JOHANSSON, E., VAN HEES, P. A. W. and BANFIELD, J. F. (2007), Phosphorous availability influences the dissolution of apatite by soil fungi. Geobiology, 5: 265–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2007.00107.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
- Received 27 October 2006; accepted 20 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!