Tube structures of probable microbial origin in the Neoarchean Carawine Dolomite, Hamersley Basin, Western Australia
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 83–93, January 2008
How to Cite
MURPHY, M. A. and SUMNER, D. Y. (2008), Tube structures of probable microbial origin in the Neoarchean Carawine Dolomite, Hamersley Basin, Western Australia. Geobiology, 6: 83–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2007.00114.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Received 25 February 2007; accepted 10 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!