Early colonization of thermal niches in a silica-depositing hot spring in central Tibet
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 136–146, March 2008
How to Cite
LAU, C. Y., AITCHISON, J. C. and POINTING, S. B. (2008), Early colonization of thermal niches in a silica-depositing hot spring in central Tibet. Geobiology, 6: 136–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2007.00124.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Received 05 June 2007; accepted 09 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!