Present address: British Antarctic Survey, High Cross, Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 0ET, UK.
Growth of synthetic stromatolites and wrinkle structures in the absence of microbes – implications for the early fossil record
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 95–105, March 2008
How to Cite
MCLOUGHLIN, N., WILSON, L. A. and BRASIER, M. D. (2008), Growth of synthetic stromatolites and wrinkle structures in the absence of microbes – implications for the early fossil record. Geobiology, 6: 95–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2007.00141.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received 15 October 2007; accepted 7 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!