Characterization of extracellular minerals produced during dissimilatory Fe(III) and U(VI) reduction at 100 °C by Pyrobaculum islandicum
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 147–154, March 2008
How to Cite
KASHEFI, K., MOSKOWITZ, B. M. and LOVLEY, D. R. (2008), Characterization of extracellular minerals produced during dissimilatory Fe(III) and U(VI) reduction at 100 °C by Pyrobaculum islandicum. Geobiology, 6: 147–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2007.00142.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received 25 August 2007; accepted: 13 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!