Earliest fossil record of bacterial–cyanobacterial mat consortia: the early Silurian Passage Creek biota (440 Ma, Virginia, USA)
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 120–124, March 2008
How to Cite
TOMESCU, A. M. F., HONEGGER, R. and ROTHWELL, G. W. (2008), Earliest fossil record of bacterial–cyanobacterial mat consortia: the early Silurian Passage Creek biota (440 Ma, Virginia, USA). Geobiology, 6: 120–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2007.00143.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
- Received 9 April 2007; accepted: 10 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!