The submitted manuscript has been created by UChicago Argonne, LLC, Operator of Argonne National Laboratory (‘Argonne’). Argonne, a US Department of Energy Office of Science laboratory, is operated under contract no. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The US Government retains for itself, and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, by or on behalf of the Government.
Hard X-ray micro(spectro)scopy: A powerful tool for the geomicrobiologists
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
© 2008 UChicago Argonne, LLC, Operator of Argonne National Laboratory. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 270–277, June 2008
How to Cite
KEMNER, K. M. (2008), Hard X-ray micro(spectro)scopy: A powerful tool for the geomicrobiologists. Geobiology, 6: 270–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2008.00145.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
- Received 27 August 2007; accepted 13 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!