Stars of the terrestrial deep subsurface: A novel ‘star-shaped’ bacterial morphotype from a South African platinum mine
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 325–330, June 2008
How to Cite
WANGER, G., ONSTOTT, T. C. and SOUTHAM, G. (2008), Stars of the terrestrial deep subsurface: A novel ‘star-shaped’ bacterial morphotype from a South African platinum mine. Geobiology, 6: 325–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2008.00163.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2008
- Received 29 October 2007; accepted 21 March 2008
Vol. 6, Issue 4, 421, Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!