Present address: School of Environmental Sciences, Centre for Ecology, Conservation and Evolution, University of East Anglia, NR4 7TJ Norwich, UK
Constraints in the colonization of natural and engineered subterranean igneous rock aquifers by aerobic methane-oxidizing bacteria inferred by culture analysis
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 365–375, September 2008
How to Cite
CHI FRU, E. (2008), Constraints in the colonization of natural and engineered subterranean igneous rock aquifers by aerobic methane-oxidizing bacteria inferred by culture analysis. Geobiology, 6: 365–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2008.00164.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
- Received 17 December 2007; accepted 31 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!