Chemical formulas followed by a charge or the subscript (aq) designate aqueous species.
A thermodynamic analysis of the anaerobic oxidation of methane in marine sediments
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 436–449, December 2008
How to Cite
LAROWE, D. E., DALE, A. W. and REGNIER, P. (2008), A thermodynamic analysis of the anaerobic oxidation of methane in marine sediments. Geobiology, 6: 436–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2008.00170.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2008
- Received 10 January 2008; accepted: 6 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!