Microbial thiosulphate reaction arrays: the interactive roles of Fe(III), O2 and microbial strain on disproportionation and oxidation pathways
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 461–470, December 2008
How to Cite
WARREN, L. A., NORLUND, K. L. I. and BERNIER, L. (2008), Microbial thiosulphate reaction arrays: the interactive roles of Fe(III), O2 and microbial strain on disproportionation and oxidation pathways. Geobiology, 6: 461–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2008.00173.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Received 28 February 2008; accepted 20 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!