Seeing the forest with the leaves – clues to canopy placement from leaf fossil size and venation characteristics
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 192–199, March 2009
How to Cite
BOYCE, C. K. (2009), Seeing the forest with the leaves – clues to canopy placement from leaf fossil size and venation characteristics. Geobiology, 7: 192–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2008.00176.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Received 24 July 2008; accepted 24 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!