Authors Croal and Jiao contributed equally to this work.
Phototrophic Fe(II) oxidation in an atmosphere of H2: implications for Archean banded iron formations
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 21–24, January 2009
How to Cite
CROAL, L. R., JIAO, Y., KAPPLER, A. and NEWMAN, D. K. (2009), Phototrophic Fe(II) oxidation in an atmosphere of H2: implications for Archean banded iron formations. Geobiology, 7: 21–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2008.00185.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2008
- Received 15 February 2008; accepted 25 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!