Late-Holocene succession of dinoflagellates in an Antarctic fjord using a multi-proxy approach: paleoenvironmental genomics, lipid biomarkers and palynomorphs
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 265–281, June 2009
How to Cite
BOERE, A. C., ABBAS, B., RIJPSTRA, W. I. C., VERSTEEGH, G. J. M., VOLKMAN, J. K., SINNINGHE DAMSTÉ, J. S. and COOLEN, M. J. L. (2009), Late-Holocene succession of dinoflagellates in an Antarctic fjord using a multi-proxy approach: paleoenvironmental genomics, lipid biomarkers and palynomorphs. Geobiology, 7: 265–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2009.00202.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Received 09 February 2009; accepted 24 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!