Present address: Geomicrobiology Group, Centre for Applied Geosciences, University Tuebingen, Tuebingen, Germany
Biotic and abiotic controls on iron oxyhydroxide formation in the gill chamber of the hydrothermal vent shrimp Rimicaris exoculata
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 454–464, September 2009
How to Cite
SCHMIDT, C., CORBARI, L., GAILL, F. and LE BRIS, N. (2009), Biotic and abiotic controls on iron oxyhydroxide formation in the gill chamber of the hydrothermal vent shrimp Rimicaris exoculata. Geobiology, 7: 454–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2009.00209.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Received 13 May 2009; accepted 29 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!