Experimental silicification of the extremophilic Archaea Pyrococcus abyssi and Methanocaldococcus jannaschii: applications in the search for evidence of life in early Earth and extraterrestrial rocks
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 403–418, September 2009
How to Cite
ORANGE, F., WESTALL, F., DISNAR, J.-R., PRIEUR, D., BIENVENU, N., LE ROMANCER, M. and DÉFARGE, CH. (2009), Experimental silicification of the extremophilic Archaea Pyrococcus abyssi and Methanocaldococcus jannaschii: applications in the search for evidence of life in early Earth and extraterrestrial rocks. Geobiology, 7: 403–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2009.00212.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Received 31 March 2009; accepted 06 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!