2-Methylhopanoids are maximally produced in akinetes of Nostoc punctiforme: geobiological implications
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 524–532, December 2009
How to Cite
DOUGHTY, D. M., HUNTER, R. C., SUMMONS, R. E. and NEWMAN, D. K. (2009), 2-Methylhopanoids are maximally produced in akinetes of Nostoc punctiforme: geobiological implications. Geobiology, 7: 524–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2009.00217.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Received 11 June 2009; accepted 04 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!