Where's the glass? Biomarkers, molecular clocks, and microRNAs suggest a 200-Myr missing Precambrian fossil record of siliceous sponge spicules
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 24–36, January 2010
How to Cite
SPERLING, E. A., ROBINSON, J. M., PISANI, D. and PETERSON, K. J. (2010), Where's the glass? Biomarkers, molecular clocks, and microRNAs suggest a 200-Myr missing Precambrian fossil record of siliceous sponge spicules. Geobiology, 8: 24–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2009.00225.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Received 29 July 2009; accepted 27 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!