Ribosomal RNA gene fragments from fossilized cyanobacteria identified in primary gypsum from the late Miocene, Italy
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 101–111, March 2010
How to Cite
PANIERI, G., LUGLI, S., MANZI, V., ROVERI, M., SCHREIBER, B. C. and PALINSKA, K. A. (2010), Ribosomal RNA gene fragments from fossilized cyanobacteria identified in primary gypsum from the late Miocene, Italy. Geobiology, 8: 101–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2009.00230.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Received 30 March 2009; accepted 23 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!