Microbial production of isotopically light iron(II) in a modern chemically precipitated sediment and implications for isotopic variations in ancient rocks
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 197–208, June 2010
How to Cite
TANGALOS, G. E., BEARD, B. L., JOHNSON, C. M., ALPERS, C. N., SHELOBOLINA, E. S., XU, H., KONISHI, H. and RODEN, E. E. (2010), Microbial production of isotopically light iron(II) in a modern chemically precipitated sediment and implications for isotopic variations in ancient rocks. Geobiology, 8: 197–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2010.00237.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Received 14 September 2009; accepted 6 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!