The microbe–mineral environment and gypsum neogenesis in a weathered polar evaporite
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 293–308, September 2010
How to Cite
COCKELL, C. S., OSINSKI, G. R., BANERJEE, N. R., HOWARD, K. T., GILMOUR, I. and WATSON, J. S. (2010), The microbe–mineral environment and gypsum neogenesis in a weathered polar evaporite. Geobiology, 8: 293–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2010.00240.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received 6 October 2009; accepted 23 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!