Present address: Department of Earth and Planetary Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
Biogeochemical controls on microbial diversity in seafloor sulphidic sediments
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 309–326, September 2010
How to Cite
MÜLLER, M., HANDLEY, K. M., LLOYD, J., PANCOST, R. D. and MILLS, R. A. (2010), Biogeochemical controls on microbial diversity in seafloor sulphidic sediments. Geobiology, 8: 309–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2010.00242.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Received 28 October 2009; accepted 23 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!