Mechanisms of microtunneling in rock substrates: distinguishing endolithic biosignatures from abiotic microtunnels
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 245–255, September 2010
How to Cite
MCLOUGHLIN, N., STAUDIGEL, H., FURNES, H., EICKMANN, B. and IVARSSON, M. (2010), Mechanisms of microtunneling in rock substrates: distinguishing endolithic biosignatures from abiotic microtunnels. Geobiology, 8: 245–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2010.00243.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Received 14 December 2009; accepted 30 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!