Microbial colonization of Ca-sulfate crusts in the hyperarid core of the Atacama Desert: implications for the search for life on Mars
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 44–60, January 2011
How to Cite
WIERZCHOS, J., CÁMARA, B., DE LOS RÍOS, A., DAVILA, A. F., SÁNCHEZ ALMAZO, I. M., ARTIEDA, O., WIERZCHOS, K., GÓMEZ-SILVA, B., MCKAY, C. and ASCASO, C. (2011), Microbial colonization of Ca-sulfate crusts in the hyperarid core of the Atacama Desert: implications for the search for life on Mars. Geobiology, 9: 44–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2010.00254.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received 17 February 2010; accepted 12 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!