Present address: Mineral Deposit Research Unit, Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z4, Canada
Modern carbonate microbialites from an asbestos open pit pond, Yukon, Canada
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 180–195, March 2011
How to Cite
POWER, I. M., WILSON, S. A., DIPPLE, G. M. and SOUTHAM, G. (2011), Modern carbonate microbialites from an asbestos open pit pond, Yukon, Canada. Geobiology, 9: 180–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2010.00265.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Received 19 April 2010; accepted 26 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!