High rates of anaerobic methanotrophy at low sulfate concentrations with implications for past and present methane levels
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 131–139, March 2011
How to Cite
BEAL, E. J., CLAIRE, M. W. and HOUSE, C. H. (2011), High rates of anaerobic methanotrophy at low sulfate concentrations with implications for past and present methane levels. Geobiology, 9: 131–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2010.00267.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
- Received 26 April 2010; accepted 16 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!