The preservation and degradation of filamentous bacteria and biomolecules within iron oxide deposits at Rio Tinto, Spain
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 233–249, May 2011
How to Cite
PRESTON, L. J., SHUSTER, J., FERNÁNDEZ-REMOLAR, D., BANERJEE, N. R., OSINSKI, G. R. and SOUTHAM, G. (2011), The preservation and degradation of filamentous bacteria and biomolecules within iron oxide deposits at Rio Tinto, Spain. Geobiology, 9: 233–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2011.00275.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received 24 June 2010; accepted 15 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!