Niche differentiation among mat-forming, sulfide-oxidizing bacteria at cold seeps of the Nile Deep Sea Fan (Eastern Mediterranean Sea)
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 330–348, July 2011
How to Cite
GRÜNKE, S., FELDEN, J., LICHTSCHLAG, A., GIRNTH, A.-C., DE BEER, D., WENZHÖFER, F. and BOETIUS, A. (2011), Niche differentiation among mat-forming, sulfide-oxidizing bacteria at cold seeps of the Nile Deep Sea Fan (Eastern Mediterranean Sea). Geobiology, 9: 330–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2011.00281.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Received 26 July 2010; accepted 18 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!