Present address: Department of Marine Chemistry and Geochemistry, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, MA, USA
Carotenoid biomarkers as an imperfect reflection of the anoxygenic phototrophic community in meromictic Fayetteville Green Lake
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 321–329, July 2011
How to Cite
MEYER, K. M., MACALADY, J. L., FULTON, J. M., KUMP, L. R., SCHAPERDOTH, I. and FREEMAN, K. H. (2011), Carotenoid biomarkers as an imperfect reflection of the anoxygenic phototrophic community in meromictic Fayetteville Green Lake. Geobiology, 9: 321–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2011.00285.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received 29 October 2010; accepted 12 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!