Hot spring siliceous stromatolites from Yellowstone National Park: assessing growth rate and laminae formation
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 411–424, September 2011
How to Cite
BERELSON, W. M., CORSETTI, F. A., PEPE-RANNEY, C., HAMMOND, D. E., BEAUMONT, W. and SPEAR, J. R. (2011), Hot spring siliceous stromatolites from Yellowstone National Park: assessing growth rate and laminae formation. Geobiology, 9: 411–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2011.00288.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Received 14 January 2011; accepted 15 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!