chlL/bchL: gene encoding the L protein (ChlL/BchL) of dark-operative protochlorophyllide reductase (DPOR).
Environmental constraints defining the distribution, composition, and evolution of chlorophototrophs in thermal features of Yellowstone National Park
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Anaerobic Photosynthetic Ecosystems
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 236–249, May 2012
How to Cite
HAMILTON, T. L., VOGL, K., BRYANT, D. A., BOYD, E. S. and PETERS, J. W. (2012), Environmental constraints defining the distribution, composition, and evolution of chlorophototrophs in thermal features of Yellowstone National Park. Geobiology, 10: 236–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2011.00296.x
bchY: gene encoding the Y protein (BchY) of chlorophyllide oxidoreductase (COR).
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Received 18 April 2011; accepted 23 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!