Present address: Schlumberger, Reservoir Sampling and Analysis, PO Box 16818, Dubai, UAE.
Identification and characterization of Rhodopseudomonas palustris TIE-1 hopanoid biosynthesis mutants
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 163–177, March 2012
How to Cite
WELANDER, P. V., DOUGHTY, D. M., WU, C.-H., MEHAY, S., SUMMONS, R. E. and NEWMAN, D. K. (2012), Identification and characterization of Rhodopseudomonas palustris TIE-1 hopanoid biosynthesis mutants. Geobiology, 10: 163–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2011.00314.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Received 17 June 2011; accepted 21 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!